We have a permanent position in Fort Meade for a Data Integrator / Developer. You must have a TS/SCI CI poly or FS poly to apply.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and Develop data integration code/mappings/pipelines
- Identify and resolve data integration bottlenecks and apply best practices to improve performance
- Methodically investigate and profile source data sets
- Plan for and design the integration of existing data sets to enable the centralized discovery and universal availability of data between applications and systems
- Create, maintain, and reverse engineer data models
- Document data standards, entity & domain relationships and the flow of data across business applications
- Work with data consumers to gather and apply data cleansing and standardization rules.
- Document & Manage data standards, semantic layer mapping, data flows and conceptual flows
- Script generation of synthetic data for development and testing
- Provide expertise for the development of MDM - data standards, data governance, data management, design patterns and best practices in MDM
- 7+ years of IT and business/industry work experience
- 5+ years of practical hands-on experience in Data/Information Architecture
- 5+ years of experience with ETL tools, and data Integration
- 5+ years SQL Database experience with databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL
- 5+ years Data Modeling
- 5+ years Agile Development Methodology
- Able to quickly profile data, investigate and extract data structure and rules
- Expert in data analysis, design, deployment and management of customer's data.
- Strong knowledge & skills in data analysis, data modeling, data profiling, data management
- Experience in developing the software and scripts to generate synthetic test data consistent with documented data models
- Good understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) & data quality concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of established/emerging data management technologies