We are currently seeking a LPN in Fredericksburg, VA.
Responsibilities to include but not limited:
- Patient triage including taking vital signs, weight, chief complaint, past medical history, and family/social history.
- Performs common tasks including but not limited to medication reconciliations, vaccinations, etc.
- Coordinates visits and paperwork for patient/doctor visits.
- Records and reports symptoms. Documents accurately via electronic medical record.
- Reviews patient charts and records essential information including medical past and history, reactions, treatments, etc.
- Basic knowledge of routine labs. Able to order labs on behalf of the provider and fax to preferred lab
- Review and set up electronic prescriptions for patients
- Maintains inventory and stock of clinical and medicinal supplies.
- Educates patient on current health issues, medications, diet, etc.
- Practices safety and health code standards.
- Performs jobs assigned by practice manager and doctors as directed.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and follow HIPAA laws/regulations
- Maintain safe infection control practices and follow OSHA laws/standards
- Able to work all office locations including satellite locations as required.
- Order medical supplies for office locations as directed by Practice Manager
Minimun 1 year exp.