Our client is seeking a Sr. level iOS Software Engineer with a history of employment stability. This job is heavily oriented toward designing, building and optimizing iOS mobile applications.
- Components design/implementation in in Objective-C & Swift for IOS using Cocoa Touch
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform and must be proficient in Objective-C, Cocoa touch.
- Follow specification closely in a time sensitive environment and at the same time provide constructive feedback that improves overall quality.
- Utilize best practices and Xcode tools to rapidly debug applications, fix performance bottlenecks, and improve customer experience.
- Employ object oriented techniques and design patterns to create well structured, efficient and maintainable code.
- 5+ years of experience required
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or related degree
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Mobile development experience and/or strong desire to master mobile development for iOS.
- Familiarity with Swift and C++ is a plus.
- Should be comfortable working in a team, reviewing code from other developers, and providing guidance and mentoring when appropriate
- Familiarity with trading technologies is a plus.
- Paid Medical
- Affordable Dental
- Flex Spending Account
- Commuter Reimbursement Account
- Restricted Stock Plan
- Life Insurance